Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Seeker fans rally to save their favorite television show

So you've been sleeping under a rock and you just woke up to the news that Legend of the Seeker has just been cancelled. Technically, as the show's hardcore fans are quick to point out, "NOTHING OFFICIAL HAS BEEN SAID YET".

Following that thunderous chorus, fans of the television show are plotting a strategy to convince ABC/Disney to save the show. Among many ideas put forward already, they have launched a petition to Save Our Seeker which (as of this writing) has already collected over 5000 signatures.

Not bad.

SF-Fandom will help as much as I can throw my weight into the battle (I cannot speak for the rest of the team at SF-Fandom -- they are free to follow their hearts in this matter). You can see that I am spreading the word about Save Our Seeker wherever I can (and you have NO IDEA what I can do).

I especially like this banner that one of the fans dreamed up:

Save Our Seeker fans want to see a renewal for Season 3

I don't know where this is going, but I'll follow the road until I reach the journey's end.

Good luck to us all. :)

I'll post updates to SF-Fandom's Legend of the Seeker online promotion discussion.

____________________________________________
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.

1 comment:

  1. We MUST have a season 3! Keep petitioning for s3 by emailing ABC/Disney, your local stations, and maybe SyFy! There's still hope!

    ReplyDelete