Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Save The Seeker blog

Well, despite the fact that producer Mike Sussman and star Bridget Regan have both paid their respects to a great show, fans of Legend of the Seeker are pressing on with their campaign to save or resurrect the show.

To help people keep up with the details of the campaign, I've created a blog (at someone else's suggestion) called SaveTheSeeker.wordpress.com.

I'm a little behind in adding links to the blogroll. I've put out a call for volunteers to help edit the blog -- please contact me if you're over 18 and want to help maintain the blog.

And I would like to personally thank the owners of these sites for picking up the news about the campaign and running with it:

Legend of the Seeker Fans Raise an Army against ABC
ABC Television Braves Irate Fans over Fantasy Show
Look out, ABC! Here Come the ANGRY Scifi Fans!
Angry Fans Gear up to Demand ABC save the Seeker
Internet Fans Rise up against ABC to save Show
Legend of the Seeker Fans May Boycott ABC Sponsors
Legend of the Seeker Fans Work to Revive Show


____________________________________________
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment