Xenite.Org was invited to interview Craig Horner, star of Legend of the Seeker, and you can now read the article here.
And SF-Fandom has a forum discussion about the Craig Horner interview. I hope you drop by and share your thoughts about the article.
In addition to the interview we added a Legend of the Seeker Web Directory to the site. I was having trouble finding fan sites and noticed they don't have many links to other fan sites. I think this is currently the largest list of Seeker fan sites on the Web but I cannot be sure.
And I also wrote "On Interviewing Craig Horner" at the other SF-Fandom blog, where I relate all the chaos and mishaps that led up to the actual interview and followed in its aftermath.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the article (and the directory).
And I want to thank WKT Public Relations for inviting Xenite to participate in the latest round of interviews.
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.
No comments:
Post a Comment