The College Humor site posted a spoof trailer called "Dangerous Wands", which follows Hermione Granger in her adult years into London's seedier school district for witches and wizards.
I was so impressed I added a custom VB code to SF-Fandom to allow us to hotlink to the College Humor videos (they apparently allow that). You can see the embedded video in this "Dangerous Wands" trailer thread.
I recently saw an article that quoted J.K. Rowling as saying she had mapped out the lives for the kids of Harry (and Ginny), Ron, and Hermione but that she doesn't plan to write any books about them. That's a shame, as I noted.
Then again, maybe it will spark more fan film fun like the "Dangerous Wands" spoof, which I think is a pretty good film in itself. It would actually be interesting to see the story fleshed out ala "Born of Hope" and "The Hunt For Gollum".
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.
No comments:
Post a Comment