Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Legend of the Seeker fans launch fan video project

Join the International Legend of the Seeker fan video project!Fans of Legend of the Seeker are coming together to create a video tribute to the show. Regardless of whether there is ever a third season for Seeker fans want to make sure they create a legacy that the cast, crew, and producers can appreciate for years to come.

To that end I've been asked to help promote the project, and I've agreed to post this ad in a few places. I hope you'll do so, too.

Just click on the ad to learn more about the project.

____________________________________________
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment