Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Amazing videos inspire Legend of the Seeker fans

The Seeker Fan Video project is getting underway as I write this. So what is it all about? Quite simply, Seeker fans want to show their unity and support for Legend of the Seeker. The two videos below are examples of the kind of video the fans are hoping to produce.

This first video is absolutely amazing, to me. I'm sure I'll share it on many occasions. (ON EDIT: It's too wide to fit within this blog's format. Here is a link to the YouTube page).



This video was produced as part of Starbucks' Red project to raise awareness of AIDS in Africa. People around the world sang "All You Need Is Love" at the same time and their videos were spliced together to create this incredible montage.



So what are the Legend of the Seeker fans doing? They're organizing. You can send an email to LOTSvideo -at- gmail -dot- com if you have the ability to record yourself (a Webcam or cell phone may be all you need).

I'll track the project's progress at Save The Seeker.

____________________________________________
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment