Speaking of movie reviews, I have another one other there as well. I saw "Warcraft" a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. What a fantastic movie! I have said that before but I really do think it's great. You can read my review of "Warcraft" here on A1 Movie Reviews. I don't know if I will write many more reviews for that site. I would love to but time is not on my side right now. I meant to write a review of "Warcraft" for the SF Fandom forum but I guess I never found time to do that.
In other news concerning the Xenite.Org and SF-Fandom network we recently moved our science fiction and fantasy store to a new location on Xenite. Why was this necessary? Well, it's complicated. But it saved time. We also rewrote all the pages, deleted all the old "astore" pages, and added a lot of new Amazon product listings. I think people will be pleased with our selections although you will have to disable your ad blockers on that site. Don't worry: we don't use popups or popunder ads. Nor do we put more than 5-6 ads on a page (except for the Huckleberries Shoppe but you'll agree those are good placements once you see them).
Huckleberries are an incredibly delicious (and uber healthy) cousin to the blueberry. You can learn more about them at Huckleberry Wild. Huckleberry season is upon us (or almost so) and you'll soon be able to buy fresh huckleberry products like jams, jellies, pie fillings, candies, and pancake mixes. If you love blueberry pancakes you'll just absolutely worship huckleberry pancakes.
Elsewhere we published a short list of game strategy guides for people who like to play all sorts of games. I wish I could say this is a comprehensive list but it's more of a starter list. You could also check out Board Games Pub and War Boardgames.
I should also point out that our science fiction and fantasy store now has a blog section where you can read articles like "Why Can't You Buy Cards Against Humanity in the Stores?" Although it may not be Pulitzer Prize-winning journalism it does strive to answer a perplexing question.
Finally, if you have not checked out the Middle-earth Blog lately you'll see I have written several new articles there this month. Go check them out!

No comments:
Post a Comment