Our friend SciFi Guy over at Communizine wrote a quick, positive review of "Iron Man 3". Of course, I could not help but share my own thoughts at SF-Fandom. I think "Iron Man 3" is an incredible movie, the best so far, and I hope they continue to make more of these films.
For those of you who may be wondering why I've stopped publishing new content on the Middle-earth Blog the research was just too time-consuming. I hope I can start again later this year, maybe a couple of months in advance of the second "Hobbit" film.
We're also looking forward to seeing "Thor 2". The trailer for the movie was paired with "Iron Man 3", as was to be expected. It looks really, really good. The Marvel film franchise is going strong and shows no signs of growing old.
BTW -- if you have not seen "Iron Man 3", WAIT FOR THE END OF THE CREDITS. The bonus scene is pure genius. I don't want to spoil it more than that.
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.
No comments:
Post a Comment