I've been promising for years to create a Harry Potter fan site. Of course, all the books have now been published and most of the movies have been made. The Harry Potter fan community is pretty well established.
So why bother at this late stage in the game?
First of all, I think it's worth the effort to say something on Xenite.Org about the Harry Potter franchise. Secondly, I enjoy making speculative connections.
So with that joyous pursuit in mind, I've cobbled together a little Harry Potter fan site (okay, maybe it's not so little). You'll find information about the books and movies, sure. But you'll also find videos, some brief articles discussing connections between Harry Potter and literature or history you may not have known about, and other information.
When time permits I'll update the site with additional content. It's been under development for a long time now and I decided I'd better just put up what I have done and worry about the rest later.
I hope you'll enjoy browsing the site and watching the videos. Hey, I enjoyed doing the research!
SF-Fandom is a moderated, fan-run community devoted to science fiction, fantasy, history, and mythology. SF-Fandom was founded in 2001 and is part of the Xenite.Org network. Free registration is required to post. Please be sure you read our Posting Guidelines.
No comments:
Post a Comment